Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Mom

Mom, you are the one who gave me life, you are the one who held me first in your arms and said ‘you are the most beautiful girl in the world’. Mom, without you there would not be me. Your loves, care, teaching, attention have made me whom I am. There is no love like the mothers love, no stronger bond on earth; your love is forever strong, never changing for all times. You are sweet, loving, kind, generous, honest and honorable. You helped and prayed for me in times of trouble, support me whenever I call. You glowed with pride for the little thing I achieved, and your eyes lit with pleasure for the little gifts that I gave. You cried when my tears overflowed in my face. Mom, all that you did for me was love.

But, there are times when I turned back, hurt and ignored you. And now I realized how much pain that has caused you. I am extremely sorry for the troubles and worries I have bought. You are the best mom; I have learned everything that I needed to learn from you, and also, for teaching me the real meaning of love, patience, forgiveness and caring. Above all, you are God gifts to me; I can only thank God for giving me the most beautiful mom in the whole world that has brought me into this world and enjoy the life I am enjoying now. Mama I LOVE U and you're MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER.

7 comments: